Cusco flies in imagination and in reality. If you are a great adventure sportsman, face the geographical challenge of your mountains even if it is your first time, you can make flights from the Racchi Viewpoint in the morning, in the Urubamba Valley, also known as “The Sacred Valley of the Incas “(3900 masl), which has a difference of 1000 meters and a thermal activity that allows very pleasant stay flights with unbeatable access.
Pick up from the hotel at 8 am., To go to Chinchero, to the Sacro hill, there our guide will give us a safety talk and instructions for our 800 meter flight, after some practices we will make the big jump, in the afternoon we will return to the Cusco, arriving at 2:00 pm approximately.
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley Includes:
- Paragliding Instructor English / Spanish.
- Complete paragliding equipment: (Paragliding, helmet, spokes, harness).
- Round trip private transportation.
- First aid kit.
We recommend Bring:
- Light clothes.
- Bottle with water and snacks.
- Walking shoes.
- Camera and / or camera.
- Extra money for personal expenses.